Pupil Premium at Friars.
At Friars we are firmly committed to ensuring that all children regardless of their background are entitled to meet their full potential both academically and pastorally. All schools receive an amount of money on an annual basis direct from the Government known as the Pupil Premium.
Summary of the main barriers to achievement faced by eligible pupils:
- Closing the academic gaps that have emerged during lockdown and school closures across the whole school
- Attaining across the curriculum at the same level as other pupils
- Making the same or better progress than other pupils across the curriculum (specifically KS1)
- Social, moral, spiritual and cultural development being hindered because of lack of opportunity
- Emotional wellbeing and development of resilience.
Pupil premium action plans and evaluations:
- Pupil Premium action plan 2021 22
- Pupil Premium 2021 22 Evaluation
- Pupil Premium action plan 2022 23
- pupil premium action plan 2013 14
- pupil premium action plan 2014 15
- pupil premium action plan 2015 16
- pupil premium action plan 2018 19
- Pupil Premium 2018 19 Evaluation
- summary of attainment and progress 2018 19
- pupil premium action plan 2019 20
- Pupil Premium 2019 20 Evaluation
- pupil premium action plan 2020 21
- Pupil Premium 2020 21 Evaluation
- pupil premium action plan 2021 22